Monday, October 15, 2007

Forgive Me?

As Ive stated in previous posts Ive got serious Mommy Brain! Well today just proves that.

I posted a new blog entitled "Month One" which I found while browsing my documents folder. I wrote it quite some time ago and couldn't believe I had never posted it here. Without checking first, I copied, pasted and posted the new post here about 10 minutes ago.

After doing so I thought I better check to make sure I hadnt posted it yet out of fear of looking like a complete idiot. Low and behold I did post it, back in the beginning of September. I knew there was a reason I couldn't shake the feeling that I had posted it already. Glad I checked and now I can defend myself before anyone calls me out on being a moron. :)

1 comment:

Marny said...

You silly woman!
;)