Monday, June 1, 2009

Movie Review Monday - Wall E

I never actually sat down to watch this movie... still haven't as a matter of fact, but I have seen bits and pieces and the kids just love it.

WALL-E - A Disney/Pixar film about a robot named WALL-E. He is left behind on earth to clean up the mess that humans have left behind. He meets EVE, a robot sent back to earth to check for signs of life so humans can return home. After spending 700 years on the Axiom, it is time. WALL-E's only concern was his new friend EVE but he ends up helping out more than he even knows. I loved the message this movie sends. The way we are living now is only going to get worse if we don't start taking care of our home. There are some really funny parts in this movie and it really holds the kids' attention. They love it. It is a great movie to sit and watch together as a family. Maybe one of these days I will actually get around to that. I must admit that at first I didn't see what everyone liked about the movie... I just didn't care for it, from what I saw. Then I saw how the kids loved it and realized the message this movie was sending and it isn't so bad afterall. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out. You likely will not be disappointed.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

you didn't like it? really? I think it's cute - zilla doesn't care for it but then again with his attention span thats not a surprise. lol