Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness Challenge

Facebook is a source of many things... and this month for me, it is a source of accountability.

I saw quite a few people doing a 30 Days of Thankfulness Challenge for the month of November and embraced the idea. I have been very good about keeping up with it and I know it is because of the people I have on facebook.

Now I don't know if they really want to know what I am thankful for but knowing there are people out there reading my status updates makes me keep up with it. Quite the opposite from this blog. I mean, I know there are people that were reading it but I didn't feel like I was held accountable enough, I guess. No excuse, really, because I should hold myself accountable. Anyway, I digress.

The point of the blog, really, was to tell you of this challenge and challenge YOU to join in... either on facebook, your blog or twitter... or just write it in a journal for reflection at the end of the month. It may be hard but you will be grateful for the daily reminder of all the little things to be thankful for.

No comments: