Wednesday, May 6, 2015

New Posts Coming Soon

Again, I have gone MIA. I explained in my last post about why I haven't been around much but lately I have had a lot on my mind and you are all going to hear about it soon.

Coming up on my blog, look for posts titled The Entitled Generation, The End of A Homeschool Year, Equality: Not What You Think it Means, and more! Life is changing for us and that will all come out on my blog as it happens. Right now we don't know much so I don't have much to say. But I do want to address some bigger world/social issues since they have been on my mind lately. As a warning, they may offend you but here on Such is My Life, I say what I want and it is only my opinion and generally not an attack on anyone or anything.

Hope you stick around to read up on what I have to share :)

No comments: