Thursday, September 8, 2011

Adam's 1st Day of Kindergarten


Favorite things to a 5 Year Old

Color: Pink (Jacob's was pink at this age too)
Number: 10 (I'm surprised it wasn't 5 since that's his age)
TV Show: Scooby Doo, Dora, Diego and many more (he cracks me up!)
Movie: Scooby Doo
Song: Red, Gold & Green (aka Karma Chameleon)
Food: Yogurt
Candy: All kinds (of course!)
Toy: Webkinz Reindeer and Froggy
Activity: Cleaning (yes, he really said this)
Superhero: Iron Man
Princess: Mom (awwww!)
Singer: Mommy (I swear I'm not prompting him)
Book: The Shark Book (I think it's just called Sharks)
Animal: Dogs
Drink: It's the best drink in the world, chocolate milk!
Restaurant: The Pizza Place (he doesn't care as long as it's pizza LoL)
Game: That's easy! BATMAN!
Website: That's easy too! Webkinz!
Place to Live: At this house
Place to Visit: That's easy! Wendi... no, Aunt April (I couldn't make this stuff up if I wanted to!)

He was so excited for his first day of Kindergarten! That also meant he would get to ride the bus. What a big, independent, little man he has turned into. I love this kid to pieces and I am so glad he loves school! I didn't cry, he is my 4th to go off to Kindergarten after all, but I did get a little misty eyed with pride. You go rock that Kindergarten class, Adam Bomb! Mommy loves you!

No comments: