Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Death of a Blog

The only way to keep a blog alive is to keep posting on it. I failed. Something happened along the way and I just stopped posting. I blame Facebook.

I started this blog long before I was on Facebook and then when Facebook became all popular, I made the switch. More people over there to read all my crazy crap. But, this isn't for them, is it? Nope, it's for me...

So maybe I don't have a bunch of followers. Maybe a bunch of random people don't stumble across my blog and find it so awesome that they then become followers. No, that's ok. I am here to save my blog, for me... and for my kids to maybe read one day. And for anyone else, thanks for taking the time to read about my crazy rollercoaster of a life.

I hope anyone stumbling upon this maybe decides to stick around to see where this all goes but don't worry, I won't be offended if you don't come back. However, if you stick around, I can guarantee you will laugh... and you might even cry... and hopefully you will nod your head in agreement signifying that no, I am not the only one out there that can't remember where her phone is as it is pressed to her ear or that it's Wednesday and her kids get out an hour early. I thank you in advance for letting me know I am not alone.

So, welcome to my blog... or see you later! Let's get this ball back on a roll :)

No comments: