Thursday, August 30, 2007

I Feel Like A Copycat

There was a lot of ruckus going on last week with a funny woman named Dawn. She posted a lot of Pokemon cards on Ebay and has since gotten a massive amount of attention on her auction and her blog http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/.

I was by no means trying to be a copycat but I do feel that way a bit. I started a blog only after reading hers. She has truly been a saving grace to me. When I am at the store and thinking about her stories it puts a smile on my face. That then makes what has made me mad in the first place seem so silly and I get over it quickly.

I am yet again a copycat. Just today I posted an Ebay auction for a Cars DVD and instead of a general "Here is a dvd, brand new, happy bidding" description I told the story of the DVD. Whether it gets any attention or not is another story. I'm just hoping to get some of the $30 it ended up costing me back.

I hope no one thinks less of me. Just wanted to get that out there.

Disclaimer: I realize this wasn't a funny post like my previous blogs but there will be plenty of laughter to follow. Don't you worry your pretty little heads!

Edited to add: Here is the link to my Ebay auction if any of you are interested in it or just want to read the story, that's cool too. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260155062714&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016

No comments: