Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fun Photo Friday - Ready for Black Friday

Sorry for the delay in getting this posted... I came home from shopping yesterday, took about a 40 minute nap on the couch then got up to spend some time with our company before they left. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and I finally went back to bed shortly after 3pm (only according to facebook it didn't post until almost 6)... I just got up! So today I will post some of our experience and some pictures from yesterday, Black Friday!

Kristina and I were sitting at my house on Thanksgiving evening trying to take a nap before it was time to leave. Trista was going to meet us at my house at 1030pm and then we would head to Toys R Us. Kristina and I were too excited to sleep so we came back down stairs with everyone else. Around 9pm, one of Kristina's friends posted on facebook that she was heading over to Toys R Us and someone else made a similar comment. We started to panic a little and called Trista. She was sleeping so she hurried up and got ready to come over. She got here about 10 and we headed out.


No comments: