Friday, April 18, 2008

We Made It!

To Louisiana, that is! We are here for my brother's wedding.

It took us freakin 11 hours to get here but they have internet in the room so it's all good. Kinda cramped quarters with two adults and five kids. Now my mom and stepsister are sleeping here before they can check in to their own room. Not sure how much sleep they are actually going to get since my kids aren't exactly quiet. Oh well... my money, my room.

I want to get a mani and pedi today but not sure if anyone will be able to watch the kids for me. I also want to test out my camera around the hotel to figure out the settings. I might have to check out a new photography blog I came across for some tips. I should have brought my freakin' camera manual. My brother is going into New Orleans today but I'm not sure I'm going to have time today. Might have to wait until Sunday to do that.

Well just wanted to check in with my loyal readers! Off to get ready for the day and feed the troops!

No comments: