Monday, February 16, 2009

Home From Disney

We made it home, in one piece, for the most part LoL The trip was fun, yet stressful. More to come on that this week. Also, look for pictures that I never got around to this weekend since the internet at the hotel was being wacky... besides that, Disney knows how to wear a person out. We all zonked out soon after returning to the hotel each night. If you are in a rush to see pics, check out my Facebook if you are my friend over there. I posted three new albums with pics. The kids really had a great time and we will be going back to use the last two days on our tickets at some point. After that though, I will be waiting quite a few years before attempting more than 1 day at Disney with 5 kids, one recently potty trained and very stubborn, another still in diapers, and one that wants to ride everything but is scared of it all. It was an interesting trip to say the least.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Well I'm glad that you all made it home safe!! We are thinking of going sometime this summer. TTYL