Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Out of Town

In place of What's for Dinner Wednesday I just wanted to let all of you (I don't know, 12 readers, if that) that I will be out of town for the next couple of weeks. I will have internet access but with the Holidays I am not sure how often I will be on.

Our plans right now don't even start until after Christmas, which is crazy but we will deal with it. We did Christmas with the kid and Santa yesterday so they won't be expecting anything Christmas morning (can't wait to surprise them with another visit from Santa though).

So anyway... if you don't hear from me, it's just cause we are busy, not because I am being lazy. I am going to try to write up a few posts and schedule them so you at least have something to read. That way you know I am still alive and don't go through Bri withdrawals :p

No comments: