Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Do You Write?

I have another blog, titled You're A Poet and Didn't Know It... have you read it? If not, go check it out. It pretty much sucks but it sucks more that no one actually reads it. I go over there to jot down little poems off the top of my head, or share ones my kids wrote. I have to post some more oldies but goodies too. I used to write ALL.THE.TIME. back in junior high and high school.

I'd also like for it to be a place for guest writers. Got a poem you want to share with the world (or me and my one follower LoL)? Or just want to help out a fellow blogger? Jot one down now, find one you wrote 10 years ago, or make it up as you go along and email it to me at bridinkas112 {at} hotmail {dot} com I would love to read your work and post it on my blog! It doesn't have to be great, it doesn't even have to make sense. Anything will make a great addition to my blog.

No comments: