Monday, May 18, 2009

Movie Review Monday - Photos Instead

Hello readers! Fun Photo Friday is here! Yes, three days late, but you know what they say... better late than never, right? (Plus I have no movie to review, it was a crazy weekend).

Friday was an extremely busy day and the hubby had my memory card reader in SC with him so I couldn't get the pictures off my camera. Not quite sure what is on the memory card, I know there are some soccer pictures and since the season is over, it's only right to share it with all of you. Watch for a couple soccer videos, as well. I would have gotten them on here sooner but the entire weekend was just a bit crazy.


Hope you enjoy and forgive the delay :)






































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Our kids are so adorable...they get that from you.

Oh...and you could review Billy Madison...we watched that.