Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cosleeping

John and I were talking about cosleeping the other day. I do not consider cosleeping to be when a kid climbs into bed with us in the middle of the night because they are scared or whatever. When I think of cosleeping, I think of the kid going to bed with us, at the same time as us, and staying in bed with us the whole night. THAT is cosleeping.

I am not against cosleeping... John is. He didn't even want the kids climbing into bed with us in the middle of the night, but I wasn't budging on that one. I however do not always want them in my bed. I saw how my sister was with my mom... then again, I see Kadie being the same way. Must be a middle child thing. Anyway, I digress.

If someone wants to cosleep, great. Whatever works for them... but I think this is taking cosleeping to a whole new level...



Jacob came out of his room last night to tell me that Kadie was in Adam's crib, ASLEEP! I went to check on them and sure enough, both were passed out (Adam minus his diaper as always) and Kadie had zipped them both up in the crib tent. I put Adam's diaper back on him (well pullups are easier to get on a sleeping kid) and left them both there. I wasn't about to attempt moving Kadie, so I got my camera and snapped a picture. And they slept ALL night!!! Maybe I should put Kadie back in a crib, then she might actually go to bed at a decent hour... hmmmm.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Now you know that she won't go for that if thats what you actually want her to do! LOL they are too cute I can't beleive they slept in that little space all night.