Friday, December 12, 2008

Fun Photo Friday - My Sara Bear is 2!!!

Today is Miss Sara's birthday! As of I cannot believe how fast time has flown by. My oldest will be 8 in January and now my baby is 2. This also means I now have two 2 year olds for the next 18 days. It also means that this is the longest I have gone without getting pregnant. The longest gap between my kids is 25 months, which means I was always pregnant by the time my kids were 16mths old. That is some crazy shit. At least now that isn't the case and unless my husband has some super sperm that can bypass a vasectomy then this baby is my last. So my last baby is a 2 year old. Lord help me! LoL

Anyway, here are some pictures of my beautiful baby girl.


December 2006 - about 5 hrs old

March 2007 - Grandma came to visit
Photobucket

May 2007 - 5 mths old
Photobucket

July 2007 - looking so sweet in her Bumbo
Photobucket

September 2007 - 9 mths old
Photobucket

December 2007 - My baby girl turns 1
Photobucket

March 2008 - Easter

May 2008 - playing in the dirt
July 2008 - 4th of July Celebration at Ft. Stewart

September 2008 - dressing herself

December 2008 - The Birthday Princess, 2 yrs old!

4 comments:

~pen~ said...

Ho cute. Lo turns 2 in Feb. Can't wait. They grow up so fast though. :)

Anna said...

wow, can't believe she's 2 already!
happy birthday Sara

Tiffany said...

Holy Cow with her hair up in pig tails she looks SOOOO much like Kadie!!! She has grown up so much I can't believe how big she's gotten.

Becky said...

Wow, how did she get to be 2 years old already? Happy birthday to her, a few days late!