Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Quantum of Smokers?

John and I went to see the new 007 movie tonight since he had free tickets and a friend offered to babysit. The movie itself was ok... I am definitely not a Bond girl though. My biggest issue didn't come from the movie though.

These two guys decided about half way through the movie that they were going to light up a cigarette. The smoke was so bad that I was coughing more than I have been and I was having a hard time breathing. So I decided to be a tattle tale and the manager came in to tell them to put it out.

Later I look over and I see them tipping up a beer. Nice. To top it off, as the movie was ending the one guy got up and was really loud as he fell into the stair rail. I think he was going to pee out the side door. Not really the way I wanted to spend my evening... watching a movie I didn't care for (but I went so I could chill with my hubby) and having a coughing fit. Hopefully you will have a better experience if you go see it.

It definitely wasn't a bad movie and with all the crashing and shooting and blowing up, it makes it a good one to see on the big screen.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Wow...that's something I've never encountered at a movie theater. How incredibly rude and obnoxious. I thought cell phone users and people discussing every scene (loudly) were bad.