Monday, December 8, 2008

Lost in Life

That about sums up the reason I have been MIA lately. I have just been so lost in life right now it is crazy. I know I mentioned before about moving and Christmas and work and just being a mom and a wife taking up so much time but jeez... I have been so busy when I'm busy that it is making me tired and cranky when I am not busy and even though there are 12 trillion things I should/could be doing, I just do nothing because it is so much easier and less tiring than doing anything at all (besides the basics of course). Even something as simple as coming on here to post some pictures or some movie reviews has become a task that I could not bring my lazy bones to commit to.

Today though, I would like to get a bit caught up. Look for a Fun Photo Friday (on a day other than Friday, probably today). Plus I have tons of movies to review today as well. Also look for some updates about moving... or not (not sure I ever said that here, if I did I apologize for the repeat). And I apologize for not being a good blogger!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Totally understandable, especially this time of year. When I have too much going on, I tend to shut down and not want to do anything beyond the basics.

I'm glad to see you posting again, but I definitely understand that it's not one of your highest priorities right now! I hope you can get through this busy time without too much damage to your sanity. :-)

Tiffany said...

Hey your stealing my thunder I was totally gonna go on my blog and apologize for being a slackass blogger LOL. Glad I'm not the only person not thriving under the stress.