Friday, November 28, 2008

Fun Photo Friday - A Sea World Thanksgiving

I started this blog the day after thanksgiving but never got the pictures posted... hope I can decide which pics to post without posting all of them. LoL

Instead of doing the traditional turkey dinner at home, we decided to do something different this year and head down to Sea World. Since the military gets in free once a year we thought now was as good of a time as any. And seeing as all our family is up north (save for a couple relatives) we saw no reason we had to stay home.

The kids had a great time and even though they cried and complained about what they didn't get half the day, I know they still love us for taking them and maybe even slightly appreciate us.

I took so many pictures yesterday, but here are a select few... well, a little more than a few, and they posted backwards, I hate that!




























































2 comments:

Becky said...

What a fun way to spend Thanksgiving! Can I just say how jealous I am to see you all outside with t-shirts and no jackets? It seems like ages already since it was that warm here. :-(

C. Beth said...

The one with them all lined up like stairsteps, looking in the aquarium--so cute!!