Monday, November 3, 2008

Better Late than Never

Halloween was 3 nights ago and I still have yet to upload my pictures. And I never came back to tell you all about our night. It has been a busy weekend... so I know you will forgive me, at least this time LoL

We had such a great time trick or treating with friends on Friday night. We went to the same neighborhood we did last year and made out like bandits. I ran into a friend that I hadn't seen in awhile while over there. She lives in that area and she is who we went trick or treating with last year. Her son was cute as a button dressed as Buzz Lightyear.

It wasn't as cold I as I had expected it to be, which was good for all of us. Kadie was still complaining she was cold. We brought the wagon with us for the babies, but they didn't want anything to do with it. They went as Thing 1 and Thing 2... I am so glad I made that decision at the last minute even if it did mean I had to go to three stores at 4pm on Halloween to find blue hairspray. It was well worth it for all the comments we got.

Sara was too cute! She walked the entire time. I take that back... she RAN! As soon as she realized she would be getting candy she was all for it. She even said Trick or Treat and Thank You to every house. She went up to a house with a man dressed up in a scary costume playing scary sounds, and she went into a haunted garage to get the coveted candy. Adam went in too once he realized there was candy to be had. Jacob got candy only after the scary guy inside came out to give him some and Lexi and Kadie wanted nothing to do with it. Not even after seeing the guy take off his mask. Sara called every dog she saw Buckeye and she even had to say hi, and bye, to a couple of stone dogs at the end of a driveway. Such a weird child. LoL

Everyone had such a great time and were so well behaved. We filled Jacob's entire backpack with candy, mostly chocolate. Lots of good stuff... a bunch of the crap candy too but that is all going to work with hubby (if he remembers tomorrow). I'm sure those guys will eat it.

Hope everyone had just as great of a time as we did!

2 comments:

C. Beth said...

Ha ha, I know what you mean about "good candy" and "crap candy"!!!

Tiffany said...

Sara's not wierd - Aaron used to say hi and bye to those dogs ALL the time too HAHA. We got mostly all good candy but jimmy will eat the crap stuff so it's all good LOL. Oh and yeah the guys in the army will eat anything so dont' worry about that!!

We had a great time - glad you all got to join us this year!