Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Bargain Hunting

If you are looking for a costume for your little one for next year... check out Babystyle. Most of their costumes are marked down to $9.99 already. That is where I got the cute Goldfish costume that Sara wore for her pictures. I bought it after Halloween for $9.99. The costumes are adorable but most of what they have left is for under size 24mths. Can't hurt to check it out though.

They have the cutest little Turtle, Peacock, and Chicken... just to name a few! I would totally snag one up except for the fact that they won't fit my {sniff sniff} big kids next year.

I'll be back after work tonight to post about how darn cute Sara was last night and how much fun we had. Also watch for a picture of the MOUNTAIN of candy we brought home. It was a great night!

No comments: