Monday, December 29, 2008

Movie Review Monday - The List

Instead of my typical movie review I am going to list all the movies that we received for Christmas this year. (Mostly because we didn't watch anything new this week LoL)

*The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning
*The Secret of Nimh
*The Little Rascals, Casper, Flipper & Leave it to Beaver (4 pack)
*Charlie & The Chocolate Factory
*Arthur's Teacher Trouble
*Arthur Writes a Story
*Charlie Wilson's War
*When in Rome
*New York Minute
*Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
*The Lizzie McGuire Movie
*Super Mario Brothers: Mario's Movie Madness
*The Super Mario Brothers Super Show: Once Upon a Koopa
*Barbie as Rapunzel
*Matilda
*NCIS The 5th Season
*Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
*Indian Jones and the Temple of Doom
*High Fidelity
*Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
*Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
*Iron Man
*Sleeping Beauty
*Happy Feet
*Kung Fu Panda
*Tinkerbell
*The Backyardigans Tale of the Mighty Knights
*Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (but I let my mom buy it off me cause I realized we already had it).
*House Seasons 1, 2 & 3
*The Simpsons: The Complete First Season

(and probably more that I can't remember)

No comments: