Saturday, January 19, 2008

10 - 12 Days and Counting

I cannot believe that in less than two weeks my husband will be home. And he has agreed to give me the first Saturday off! I get to go out with friends all by myself! No kids... no husband... I might have to take my sister but still. I get peace for atleast a couple hours!

It seems so surreal that he will be home so soon. This deployment has just flown by. It is so strange to think that if he had come home when originally planned that he would already have gone back. It's just CRAZY!!!

Besides him being home so soon... his parents will be here just a couple days after that! I have so much to do and so little time. How the heck am I supposed to get this house cleaned when the kids are messing up right behind me?! AHHHHH!!!

I know John isn't coming home to see the house but still. And there is no way I can leave it the way it is when I know his parents are coming. I just wish I was more of a clean freak and that there were more hours in the day. Good thing my sister is here cause she is a clean freak. She has been such a great help!

I suppose I should be doing something more productive than writing a blog but you know I couldn't let down my fans seeing as I've written everyday this week! Yay! GO ME!

No comments: