Monday, January 28, 2008

Soon, very soon

Hello Bri Fans! How's it going? Are you as happy to be here as I am? Well, let's get this show on the road!

I first want to apologize for not posting in the last few days. Things have been a little crazy around here and I just wasn't feeling up to posting. My great friends have kept me going throughout this week and John will be home anyday now!

Speaking of that, I probably won't be posting all that much for awhile. I'll be taking a little hiatus to spend time with my husband. He will be home until mid February so expect me to return around then with a ton of things to say. I am hoping we have just an amazing time while he is here. I think we are taking a trip to Orlando one day, maybe SeaWorld. It's kind of a tradition. We have gone every year since 2005! We are getting family pictures done sometime while he is home too. Can't wait! We haven't had those done since December 06. Sara was just an itty bitty cranky baby. We should be able to see all the kids' personalities this year.

The house is almost finished being cleaned. I've got to finish my bedroom, the bathroom needs cleaned, walls need wiped down, and the computer desk needs cleaned off. Then just the normal stuff needs done as well like cleaning up after the kids and doing laundry. It's such a never ending battle with 5 kids. Oh, and let's not forget I STILL haven't wrapped John's Christmas presents, ugh. And stocking stuffers for the kids (we waited on some Christmas stuff but I just want it to be done and over with already).

I suppose instead of sitting here talking about what I SHOULD/COULD be doing I should actually go and do it. I just wanted to forewarn you that I may not have any time to post for a few weeks. I'm sure you all understand though.

MY HUBBY WILL BE HOME SOON, VERY SOON!!!!!!!!

No comments: