Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fun Photo Friday - A Day Late

We were out at a festival all day yesterday. We left the house at 9am and didn't get home until after midnight. That is why you are getting your Friday photo fix a day late. Sorry... and I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

Independence Day

She Looks So Little Up There

Ride 'em.. or not!

Full Boat

4 outta 5 ain't bad

Look Ma, No Hands!

Dragonfly Fun

He Shoots, He "doesn't" Score


Family Photo *just missing daddy*


At McDonald's

Montgomery Gentry


Spinning in Circles

What is she looking at? LoL
No More Pictures
Me & My Baby
Fireworks
God Bless America

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Jacob rode the bull? LOL thats so funny wish I could have seen it. The pic of the 4 kids is great but where was Adam?

Bri said...

Yup, he did! So did Lexi, Adam and I LoL `Adam wouldnt stay near us when I was trying to get the picture... I was hoping to have them stand there for just a fraction of a second but by the time I got them all over there and backed up, Adam took off again BLAH LoL

Becky said...

Looks like you had a fun time! Hey, I'm impressed you got 4 out of 5 in that one picture. It's all I can do to get all *two* of my children in the same picture!

Mommy Vern said...

I love the first picture, we should all have that on our vehicles to remind us of what the 4th really stands for! Thanks for sharing!

Bri said...

Thanks for the compliments and for looking!