Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Spongebob! So dramatic!

We are a Spongebob watching family around here. Just like everyday, the kids are sitting on the couch engrossed with the little yellow sponge. It was the one with the drawing of Spongebob that comes alive...

Adam must never have seen that one before and I couldn't help but laugh at his silly expressions. His eyes were HUGE! He had this look of terror on his face... he was seriously concerned for the real Spongebob. Next, his hands went to his cheeks in a Home-Alone-Aftershave-Burns fashion. I was laughing so hard I didn't think I could contain myself. His eyes remained wide and his hands eventually came off his cheeks, but he still was enveloped in the suspenseful plot.

I grabbed my phone and managed to get a couple pictures without him budging.

See the shocked look on his face? He seems so worried for Spongebob!
As Spongebob was erasing "DoodleBob"

No comments: