Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Movie Review Monday - A Day Late Again

Sorry to my loyal fans (I feel like I'm always saying that LoL)! I was too busy enjoying having my husband home that I forgot to post a movie review. We didn't watch any of the movies I said I would... but we did watch Sharkboy & Lavagirl. We have seen it numerous times and even own it (I think, but I'm sure the kids have it scratched up or lost).

Sharkboy & Lavagirl: Max is a young boy that dreams of living in this world with Sharkboy & Lavagirl who I can only assume are a fantasy version of his parents. Max's dreams and drawings become real and he and the dynamic duo must save his dream world. Bad guys include a kid nicknamed Minus, and a robot that looks like his teacher nicknamed Mr. Electric. Very cute movie. Maybe a little scary for little kids but my 3 yr old loves it (she also likes other scary movies cause "they are just pretend") If you've got older kids, definitely check it out... it compares in scariness to Jumanji or Zathura.

No comments: