Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What Will Daddy Think?

In hopes of deterring my husband from buzzing my baby boy's hair, I went and got it cleaned up today. He was starting to look like a girl again, with his delicate features and soft, blonde hair... but he does not need his hair buzzed. Daddy said he would cut it off while I was in California at the end of this month, I told him I'd kick his ass if he did... he thought I was joking. Trust me though, I'd rather spend the $300 to get him a plane ticket then let my husband chop off that boy's hair. Besides the fact that I like it longer, he's just so handsome and sweet and skaterboy... if he were to cut his hair he would be leaving Adam's poor scalp victim to the nasty sun. It gets burnt quite enough as it is through his baby fine hair. No need damaging his entire scalp LoL





Anyways, here are some pictures... it should be short enough to shut daddy up and it's still long enough to keep me happy. Gotta love compromise!





Before:

After:



He barely looks like the same kid! Happy now, daddy?

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I will kick John if he shaves off his hair while you are gone - You can SEE adams scalp through his hair! You can't cut off the only protection his poor head has from serious sun damage!!