Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Who put me together?

Cause I think I was put together wrong... seriously!

John always makes fun of my cause I can't flex my calf muscles. I can't really flex many of my muscles to be honest... they just don't like to be told what to do I guess. Anyway, he was trying to show me how to flex my muscles, by standing on my tippy toes.

Ok, great... I can follow directions. Apparently those muscles cannot though. They didn't change at all from standing flat on my feet and standing on my toes. So I tried again... still no change. The next time I pointed my toes up in the air and wouldn't you know it, those muscles tightened up and John was flabbergasted.

So I was put together backwards! My best guess is that whoever had that job must have been a man... I mean, you know men don't read the directions.

No comments: