Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Time Travel Tuesday

September 29th 2004

Today was my due date 5 years ago. It was also John's report date to Fort Stewart, GA. Since Kadie was only 2 weeks old we let Daddy go on without us and find us a place to live.

It was just me, the baby, a 2yr old and a 3yr old. My sister moved in to help me out and it was a great setup. The kids love her to death and she is a neat freak so I knew my house would get cleaned at least every once in awhile LoL

John and I weren't exactly having the best time before he left and I almost didn't want to move to Georgia with him since he was deploying in January. Part of me wishes we would have just stuck around in Toledo and not had to move twice in a year (we ended up moving back in September 2005), but I know it was for the best. I firmly believe that if we hadn't had those couple of months together before he deployed that we would not have lasted this long. I do not think I could have gone through a 12 month deployment with three kids while fighting with my husband. I am strong but not that strong! HA!

Five years ago, had you asked me where I would be today I would probably have told you I didn't know... or divorced. Ask me again today and I still may not have a clue but divorce would never cross my mind.

No comments: