Tuesday, September 8, 2009

3 Months Is Entirely Too Long....

Hello, Hello, Echo, Echo... Is anyone out there?!

3 months and 3 days ago was my last blog post. I was stuck in a rut, trying to pack for an upcoming move and just not feeling much like writing. So much to say but not really wanting to put it out there. Stressed beyond belief but not wanting to bring everyone else down with me. Misery loves company but I was content to just wallow in my own self pity for awhile.

I am back now and I have lots to say.

We are moved into our house in Davenport, IA now. I have lot of new friends within my new playgroup. My kids are settling into their new school and are playing soccer for the Y. John seems to like his job and so far the weather has been great. I will get back to that weather thing in a couple months when my toes are about to fall off and my nose is as red as Rudolph's LoL

For now though, I just wanted to let you all know I am back. Blogging with discipline has taken a front burner and I want to write... something, anything. It is in my blood and without the outlet I went just a little crazy ;)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Welcome Back! We've missed you in blogland!

Unknown said...

Yeah, she really did go crazy...and started bringing the rest of us with her!