Wednesday, October 22, 2008

6th Pic, Tag Your It

No one officially tagged me for this little game, but I wanted to participate and a fellow blogger did say, 'and anyone else that wants to do it.'

What you do is find the 6th picture in your 6th album, post it along with the story behind it and then tag 6 other people to do the same. Since I don't really have albums I went with the 6th photo in my photobucket account, which is this...


Photobucket

This picture was taken in July 2007 by my oldest daughter, Lexi. She was only 6 at the time and was on a picture taking frenzy. This is one of the many amazing pictures she took that day. One of the others was submitted to a photography society and was published in a book. We also framed it and gave it to her granddad for Christmas (since it was a picture of him). She has such an amazing eye for photography for being so young. These were the pictures that inspired Santa to bring her her very own digital camera the following Christmas.

I am going to tag Tiffany, Christina, Lauren, Angeltazcuddy, Preppy Little Dress and Mommy Vern. I'm pretty sure you all haven't done this yet and most of you are followers of my blog so you *should* see this post. Just play along! LoL

No comments: