Tuesday, October 7, 2008

That was fun!

I got to work this morning and the assistant manager says "So today you get to take the first appointment." HUH? WHAT? Am I hearing her right? After only two days of training I get to do a REAL shoot, with REAL people. She helped set up the backgrounds, and helped pose the family (we did a family of 4, then some of the baby by herself). I took all the pics though, and I made the sales pitch. I did almost the entire thing unassisted (save for a couple minor details I wasn't sure on) and made an almost $130 sale. It was great and it made the day go by so fast.

Tomorrow won't be so fun. We only have one appointment scheduled and it's first thing in the morning. Wish I would have taken tomorrow off like I was originally scheduled. Then I could have gone to playgroup. I start as an official employee this weekend with an 8 hr shift on Saturday, followed by 7 hours on Sunday. Should be a nice first check though :)

1 comment:

C. Beth said...

How fun! I'm glad you're enjoying it!