Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Due in TWO months!!!

Time sure does fly by. I cannot believe it is so close. The big belly, the cravings, the surprise!!! Every year I say I am done. I just can't help myself. It's addicting. I love my kids so darn much. John couldn't really tell me no, afterall, he didn't really know what was going on until I started to show him that I contradicted everything I vowed I wouldn't do... it's true though. I did it, once again. My closest is full of brand new things. Some of it is used, but kid's don't care about that stuff, they don't even know. I am a bit disappointed in myself but to hear their cries and see their smiles, it makes it all worth it. Maybe next year I can be like all those other mother's who limit themselves. They know when to say no, and when to stop, and when enough is enough. I mean, how am I really going to fit all of that stuff under the Christmas tree??? WAIT?! WHAT?! No, you didn't really think I was pregnant, did you?! It's just Santa Claus! He will be here in just over 2 months and wow, did I buy way more than I planned... as usual! Jeez people!













Oh and just a reminder to go check out my 200th comment challenge!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

LOL ok your right it was funny - sorry guess in need to make sure to scroll down further! LOL

Trace said...

Holy cow....I was thinking, OK, when did I miss this announcement on our board? That was a good one! : )