Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Everyone Has A Twin

We were at Target today when EVERYONE had to use the bathroom. I was standing outside the "green" stall (the one with the green handle... the ONLY one with the green handle that my 3yr old insists on using whenever we are there) when I noticed a lady standing behind me.

It was kind of busy in there but not enough that someone had to wait since there were still plenty of open stalls. Feeling like I was being stared at, I turned to see if she was actually staring. And she WAS! Right at me.

And to top it off, she looked just like me. Maybe that is why she was staring... she, too, knew that everyone has a twin somewhere in the world and she was just as shocked as I was to see hers standing next to her in the bathroom. It was just too weird.

I had to do a double take when I noticed that my twin was even wearing clothes similar to mine and even had her hair pulled back the same way I did. I realized then that my twin was really, truly my twin in all ways because she was just my reflection staring back at me from the mirror. I swear I came to this conclusion much quicker than it took you to read this LoL

No comments: