Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I *HEART* Chick Fil A

Shortly after moving here, I attended a playdate at Chick Fil A. They were offering free breakfast every Thursday so it was a super cheap breakfast and a nice way to hang out with new friends. That lasted through the end of the year.

Then we learned about Mommy & Me which was every Tuesday morning. Free coffee or hot chocolate for moms. Singing, dancing and crafts for the kids. It became such a routine that when summer hit, we weren't sure what we were gonna do. Taking 5 kids to Chick Fil A for breakfast and crafts can be expensive and a test of any mom's sanity.

But even though it is crazy sometimes we still plan to go at least twice a month (when we get paid) so the kids get their dose of chick'n minis and I can pay the bills. Yes, you heard me... pay the bills. They recently started offering free wifi at our local Chick Fil A so while the kids do their fun stuff and play in the play area, I can get my bills paid so I have more time at home for fun stuff like doing the dishes and washing the laundry. I know, that was pretty funny, wasn't it ;)

No comments: