Monday, January 26, 2009

Movie Review Monday - A Commercial

Yet another Monday where I didn't see a movie all week. I was trying to catch up on my tv shows, LOST started back up this last week and I was busy being a mom. So as I was sitting here watching tv, a Windex commercial came on the tv. Actually, I was intrigued by a Statefarm commercial that played before that but the Windex commercial made me laugh out loud.

You know how they always have the birds flying into the windows in those commercials? Well, yah, that didn't happen on this one but it was still funny as hell.

Mom walks into the bedroom to wake up her boys. She calls them gently and tells them to get up. They don't listen and she walks out of the room. She walks back in with a bottle of Windex and begins cleaning the window. The voice over says, "Using Windex lets in more natural light." and the boys pop up out of bed and say, "We are gonna be late for school!" and start rushing around to get ready. The birds are watching from their perch on the power lines and as the boys are standing waiting for the bus one of the birds says, "I wonder when she is going to tell them it is Saturday."

OMG I thought I was going to die laughing. It was the funniest commercial I had seen in a really long time. I think that one deserved a Super Bowl spot. Freakin' hilarious. Let me see if I can find it on YouTube. Well crap, I can't find it. You will just have to watch more tv if you want to see it. I saw it on Nick Jr. So chances are you have kids, since you are reading my blog, and chances are even higher that you watch Nick Jr. at some point during the day since Dora and Diego are like crack for babies.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

LMAO that sounds sooooo dang funny! I will have to keep an ear out for it since I mainly tune those channels out!

Trace said...

Funny stuff! My fave is still the talking stain commercial, though. Kills me.

Anonymous said...

Ive seen it. It's hilarious! I wish I could find it online to post it on my page!!!