Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bloggin'

Hello to my 4 readers out there! (Ok, I know Ive got more readers than that, but there were 4 regulars I could think of LoL)

I'm in the process of getting back into my blog. I added a whole long list of blogs from fellow mommies! These are great women, some very, very talented in their writing and photography. I can only dream of being as good as them.

I had previously started a Movie Review Monday, and I think I'm going to revive that. Id like to give my readers a little something extra to look forward to than just my random ramblings. I also want to start posting my photoshop creations, I may do that on Fun Photo Friday.

So, look for more fun posts... and with John coming home soon I may actually have half a mind to actually write something worthwhile. Sometimes I feel like I don't have anything to offer this blog... but I do it alot for myself and for John. He can actually see when I update and get on to read my ramblings that sometimes I forget to mention to him. He can also see pics of the kids without downloading them which takes FOREVER with his slow internet.

Anyways, keep your eyes peeled for some more from this blog... and thanks to my faithful readers for making me get my ass on here to post!

No comments: