Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Double Take

This morning as my screensaver was scrolling through pictures I had to do a double take... maybe even a triple take... then I had to look at the dress the little girl on the left was wearing.




No, no, that is NOT Sara in the white and green dress. That is in fact, Kadie.

OMG, the resemblance is uncanny. I had to think to myself whether Sara was walking at Christmas and remembered that was the dress Kadie wore in 2005. WOW! I always knew they looked alot alike, but never has it stumped me that much. Makes me wonder if they will continue to look alike or if Sara will look different as she gets older.

Here is Sara at about the same age as Kadie in the above picture... did I really have another baby? Or did I clone Kadie???

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Holy cow they do look like little clones!!