Friday, June 27, 2008

Fun Photo Friday

It's that time again! My, how these weeks are flying by! Just one more Fun Photo Friday and then I'm in a two parent household again. Woohoo!!


This week doesn't have a theme because I'm not quite sure what pics I'm posting... I would do a "Flashback" theme but the old computer with all my old pics on it is dead. Not sure what happened but the SOB just wouldn't turn on again after the last time it was shut down. Hopefully my wonderful husband can figure it out for me so I won't lose 4 yrs worth of pictures.


Anyways, here are some pics for your viewing pleasure...















1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Um is that your darling one year old standing on your kitchen table? And your taking a picture? LOL Funny only because I probably would have snapped one and then whipped wyatt for getting up there!