Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Man with the Big Check

I always getting annoying spam in my junk mail but I actually signed up for this one.

I get emails every other day from Publisher's Clearing House. I know my chances of winning are slim to none and that it's more like for monkeys to fly out of my butt but I can't stop myself from entering. At least I don't have to pay anything like I would if I were to pay MegaMillions and Ive got the same chance of winning.

I was telling my sister about it the other day and she wondered if anyone had ever won... which got me thinking too. So I did a quick internet search and you wouldn't believe the amount of people pissed off with PCH for them not winning.

I also read that lots of people never even receive those magazines and junk they are selling. That leads me to think that PCH is just a big scam. They probably pay actors to pose as their "winners" just to dupe people into buying their imaginary stuff.

Probably wont stop me from wasting my time entering but if I ever had any thoughts of purchasing anything, I most definitely will not be.

Check out these links for some of what I was talking about...

Consumer Complaints


Scam.com

No comments: